SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPECIAL
Kids Ride Free in July
Make some lifelong memories during these school holidays and step onto a Big Yellow with our fantastic Kids Ride Free special.
Travel across the pristine waters of Lake Wakatipu and through the tranquil beauty of the willow lined Kawarau River. We then speed into the shallow, fast moving braids of the Shotover River. Our 43km, 60 minute adventure highlights the magnificent diversity of Queenstown’s waterways.
Great for the whole family
- No height restriction – KJet is suitable for children from the age of 2, accompanied by an adult.
- Great value – Kids Ride Free!
- One hour of power for all the family
- The kids will love our 360° spins
- Easy & convenient – just step on board one of our Big Yellow Jet boats at our Pier on Queenstown’s waterfront
- Heated hand rails
- Experienced, highly trained local drivers
- Free admission to Queenstown’s Underwater Observatory after your trip. The kids will love watching the diving ducks, slinky eels and massive trout!
TAKE A PIECE OF ADRENALINE ACTION HOME WITH YOU!
We photograph and film every Jet boat ride, so you have the option of purchasing your footage after you’ve seen it. For more information on our photo and video packages click here.
Every hour on the hour, 10am to 4pm. Confirm departure time when you book. Leaves from Main Town Pier, Queenstown. Check in is 15 minutes before departure.
THE FINE PRINT
- One child rides free with every full paying adult
- Valid for travel dates between 1 – 31 July 2018. Booking period 27 June 2018 – 31 July 2018
- Applies to children aged 2 – 15 years
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Not redeemable for cash
- Additional children will be charged $69 at check in
FREE ENTRY to our underwater observatory WITH EVERY KJet ride
what to bring: