September 7, 2021
ALERT LEVEL TWO UPDATE: 7 September 2021
We are thrilled to back operating from 10am on Wednesday, 8th September 2021.
During Alert Level 2 we will be operating with restrictions:
• All customers must scan in using the COVID-19 tracer app
• All customers must provide a phone number when booking
• It is mandatory to wear a face covering on all our experiences indoors and outdoors over the age 12
• No spray jackets will be available. We request customers to please bring their own waterproof jacket
• Life jackets will be disinfected after every trip
• Hand sanitiser is available to use for both staff and customers
• We cannot store any belongings
• All customers to be 2 metres apart at all times, both indoors (Time Tripper) and outdoors where possible, unless travelling in the same bubble
• On board the Jet boats passengers will be distanced 1 metre apart unless travelling in the same bubble
• Customers will be allocated seating by staff
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What levels do you operate in?
KJet and Time Tripper experiences will be operating under Alert Levels 1 & 2, seven days a week.
Under Alert Levels 3 & 4, we will be closed.
• Do I need to wear a mask?
Yes, you are legally required to wear a mask both indoors and outdoors over the age of 12. Anyone refusing to wear a mask will not be permitted.
• I am unable to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions, can I get a refund?
If you unable to make your Jet boat trip booking due to isolation requirements, or New Zealand reverts to Level 3/Level 4 you will be offered the choice of rescheduling or a full refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
• What cleaning procedures do you have in place?
Staff will collect life jackets and spray with disinfectant after every trip.
Hand rails, seats and boat surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down in between trips/experiences.
Hand sanitiser is available at all times.