Family Jet Boat + Minus 5°ICE BAR
Jet boat + Minus 5° Ice Bar
Cool down this Summer and create special memories by booking our KJet Chiller Family combo. Enjoy a 60 minute Jet boat ride and entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 cocktails and 2 mocktails for only $359. That’s a saving of over $134! You can add an extra child for $75, an extra adult for $149 and infants 0 – 4 travel for free.
The kids will have a blast with a 60 minute Jet boat trip across three waterways, Lake Wakatipu and the world famous Shotover and Kawarau Rivers, traveling at speeds of up to 95kph. Only KJet offers 45km of unforgettable thrills, spins and smiles in one of the world’s most stunning locations. Then head over to Minus 5° ICE BAR made of over 18 tonnes of crystal clear ice architecture. You’ll be dressed warm like an Eskimo (but feel like a penguin!) and you can explore ice furniture, handmade ice carvings and taste delicious drinks from ice glasses.
With no heights restrictions to ride the Big Yellows and child sized life jackets available, KJet is the perfect activity for your family holiday.
Our Jet boat trips depart from the Main Town Pier, an easy walk for little legs from centrally located accommodation.
Minus 5° ICE BAR times are 2pm to 6.30pm (with session ending at 7pm) – please indicate preferred time in booking notes. It’s a good idea to leave a bit of time between your Jet Boat and Minus 5° ICE BAR bookings, in case you get a little wet on the Jet boat.
This product is not available on Christmas Day.
Family Price includes a 60 minute Jet Boat trip and entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional adults are $149 per person and additional children are $75 per person.BOOK NOW COMBOS
Please note in booking notes what time you would like to do your Minus 5° ICE BAR experience between 2pm until 6.30pm. Not available Christmas Day. It's a good idea to leave a bit of time between your Jet Boat and Minus 5° ICE BAR bookings, in case you get a little wet on the Jet boat.
WHAT YOU GET WITH US
- An unforgettable ride on the world famous Shotover & Kawarau Rivers
- 60 minutes of fun and stunning scenery
- 360° spins in one of our high powered, twin engine Jet boats
- Entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 cocktails and 2 mocktails
- No height restrictions to ride KJet, infants aged 2-4 go free but must be able to fit into one of our infant life jackets
- Fastest Jet boats in town – reaching speeds of up to 95kph
- Real Jet boating in water that’s less than 5cm deep in places
- Great value – more bang for your buck with epic deals for kids. Save $134 on this awesome combo!
- Hassle free – just step on board one of our Big Yellow Jet boats at the Main Town Pier on Queenstown’s waterfront. We’re located right in the heart of Queenstown Bay.
- Innovation and safety – we designed the first roll bar system, as well as twin engine technology and heated handrails
- Knowledgeable skilled drivers trained to the highest standard in the industry
- 100% Kiwi – locally owned and operated
TAKE A PIECE OF ADRENALINE ACTION HOME WITH YOU!
Want to capture the excitement on your kids faces? We photograph and film every Jet boat ride, so you have the option of purchasing your footage after you’ve seen it. For more information on our photo and video packages click here.
Every hour on the hour, 9am to 6pm. Leaves from Main Town Pier, Queenstown. Check in is 15 minutes before departure.
Minus 5° ICE BAR booking times are 2pm until 6.30pm (with session ending at 7pm).
Children aged between 5 and 14 years are eligible for child rate. Infants aged 2-4 years ride FREE with an accompanying parent or caregiver and must sit on their knee if seating is not available. Children and infants must be able to fit into one of our life jackets to ride KJet.
SEE A FAMILY ADVENTURE IN ACTION:
CHECK OUT THE Minus 5° ICE BAR:
watch the trailer
Only KJet offers over 60 minutes of unforgettable thrills, spins and exhilaration across three waterways in one of the world’s most stunning locations.
what to bring: