Family Jet Boat + Minus 5°ICE BAR
Jet boat + Minus 5° Ice Bar
*The Minus 5° ICE BAR is open Thursday-Monday 5pm-9pm.
As of Tuesday 27th October, The Minus 5° ICE BAR is closed Mondays, and open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5pm-9pm and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2pm-9pm.
As of Monday 16th November the ICE BAR re-opens Mondays 5pm-9pm.
Create special memories by booking our KJet Chiller Family combo. Enjoy a 60 minute Jet boat ride and entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 cocktails and 2 mocktails for only $359. You can add an extra child for $75, an extra adult for $117 and infants 2 – 4 travel for free with paying adult.
The kids will have a blast with a 60 minute Jet boat trip across three waterways, Lake Wakatipu and the world famous Shotover and Kawarau Rivers, traveling at speeds of up to 95kph. Only KJet offers 45km of unforgettable thrills, spins and smiles in one of the world’s most stunning locations. Then head over to Minus 5° ICE BAR made of over 18 tonnes of crystal clear ice architecture. You’ll be dressed warm like an Eskimo (but feel like a penguin!) and you can explore ice furniture, handmade ice carvings and taste delicious drinks from ice glasses.
With no heights restrictions to ride the Big Yellows and child sized life jackets available, KJet is the perfect activity for your family holiday.
Our Jet boat trips depart from the Main Town Pier, an easy walk for little legs from centrally located accommodation.
This product is not available on Christmas Day.
Family Price includes a 60 minute Jet Boat trip and entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional adults are $117 per person and additional children are $75 per person.BOOK NOWCOMBOS
Minus 5° Ice Bar is open varied days and times - please indicate which date & time you would prefer. Not available Christmas Day. It's a good idea to leave a bit of time between your Jet Boat and Minus 5° ICE BAR bookings, in case you get a little wet on the Jet boat.
WHAT YOU GET WITH US
- An unforgettable ride on the world famous Shotover & Kawarau Rivers
- 60 minutes of fun and stunning scenery
- 360° spins in one of our high powered, twin engine Jet boats
- Entry to the Minus 5° ICE BAR for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 cocktails and 2 mocktails
- No height restrictions to ride KJet, infants aged 2-4 go free but must be able to fit into one of our infant life jackets
- Fastest Jet boats in town – reaching speeds of up to 95kph
- Real Jet boating in water that’s less than 5cm deep in places
- Great value – more bang for your buck with epic deals for kids
- Hassle free – just step on board one of our Big Yellow Jet boats at the Main Town Pier on Queenstown’s waterfront. We’re located right in the heart of Queenstown Bay.
- Innovation and safety – we designed the first roll bar system, as well as twin engine technology and heated handrails
- Knowledgeable skilled drivers trained to the highest standard in the industry
- 100% Kiwi – locally owned and operated
KJet: Every hour on the hour, 10am to 6pm. Leaves from Main Town Pier, Queenstown. Check in is 15 minutes before departure.
Minus 5° ICE BAR: Open Monday-Wednesday 5pm-9pm and Thursday-Sunday 2pm-9pm.
As of Monday 26th October, The Minus 5° ICE BAR is open three days a week: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 2pm-9pm.*
Children aged between 5 and 14 years are eligible for child rate. Infants aged 2-4 years ride FREE with an accompanying parent or caregiver and must sit on their knee if seating is not available. Children and infants must be able to fit into one of our life jackets to ride KJet.
SEE A FAMILY ADVENTURE IN ACTION:
CHECK OUT THE Minus 5° ICE BAR:
watch the trailer
Only KJet offers over 60 minutes of unforgettable thrills, spins and exhilaration across three waterways in one of the world’s most stunning locations.
what to bring: