‘Live and work for the ‘World’s first commercial Jet boating company’.
Established in 1958, and still locally owned and operated, KJet is the original and ultimate Queenstown Jet boating experience.
KJet is all about action, adrenaline and the absolute buzz of Jet boating. We offer a unique and family-friendly activity with 360-degree spins. All the while getting up close with nature along the way.
The company’s drivers and team are some of the most experienced in the industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism. Our aim is to promote tourism as a positive career choice – one of our key mission statements.
If you want to be part of a fun team, love working outdoors and enjoy interacting with people – then we’d love to hear from you.
This is an exciting position for a confident, outgoing “Sales Superstar” to join the “World’s First Jet boating Company” in Queenstown.
You must have a passion for tourism, a proven track record in sales, well developed communication skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to deliver results.
Your Skills & Abilities
– Minimum one year sales experience, ideally in tourism
– Ability to develop and grow strong relationships
– A genuine interest and good understanding of tourism
– Planning and organisational skills
– Excellent admin, communication and computer skills
– Proactive, quick to learn and able to deliver results
– Eye for detail and an aptitude to manage your own work
– Ability to juggle several tasks at one time
– Must be able to work well under pressure
– Full NZ Drivers Licence
– Applicant must be a NZ Resident or have an NZIS Visa
This is a full-time position and an appropriate remuneration package will be awarded to the right applicant.
Apply in writing by 13 November 2018 to [email protected]