We are the ORIGINAL, we are the FIRST and we have the BEST office in town!
KJet is all about action and adrenaline! We are a company that’s passionate about our people and provide a fun, energetic working environment.
DO YOU FANCY?
- Selling the ORIGINAL Jet boat ride
- Working outdoors by the lake
- Being part of a young, fun and sociable crew
- Great perks, awesome culture and a job where every day is different
DO YOU HAVE?
- Strong sales experience (minimum one year)
- An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Ibis reservations system (advantageous but not essential)
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- NZ Residency or a NZIS Visa
KJet thrill customers year round, so this full-time position may include weekend and public holiday work. An appropriate remuneration package will be awarded to the right applicant.
We’d love to hear from you!
Drop your CV to Emilie at the Main Town Pier or email email@example.com.
Live and work for the world’s first commercial Jet boating company
Established in 1958, and still locally owned and operated, KJet is the original and ultimate Queenstown Jet boating experience.
KJet is all about action, adrenaline and the absolute buzz of Jet boating. We offer a unique and family-friendly activity with 360-degree spins. All the while getting up close with nature along the way.
The company’s drivers and team are some of the most experienced in the industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism. Our aim is to promote tourism as a positive career choice – one of our key mission statements.
If you want to be part of a fun team, love working outdoors and enjoy interacting with people – then we’d love to hear from you.