‘Live and work for the ‘World’s first commercial Jet boating company’.
Established in 1958, and still locally owned and operated, KJet is the original and ultimate Queenstown Jet boating experience.
KJet is all about action, adrenaline and the absolute buzz of Jet boating. We offer a unique and family-friendly activity with 360-degree spins. All the while getting up close with nature along the way.
The company’s drivers and team are some of the most experienced in the industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism. Our aim is to promote tourism as a positive career choice – one of our key mission statements.
If you want to be part of a fun team, love working outdoors and enjoy interacting with people – then we’d love to hear from you.
FRONTLINE SALES SUPERSTAR
This is an exciting position for a confident, outgoing “Frontline/Sales Superstar” to join the “World’s First Jet boating Company” in Queenstown.
You must have a passion for tourism, frontline experience and a proven track record in sales. Excellent communication skills, a can do attitude and the ability to deliver results are a must for this role.
Your Skills & Abilities
- Strong sales experience, ideally in the tourism industry
- Work as an integral member of the front-line team
- Minimum of one year experience in sales
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent administrative, communication and computer skills
- Proactive, quick to learn and able to deliver results
- An eye for detail and the ability to juggle several tasks at one time
- Knowledge of IBIS reservations system advantageous but not essential
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- Applicant must be a NZ Resident or have an NZIS Visa
This is a full-time position and an appropriate remuneration package will be awarded to the right applicant.
Apply in writing by 25 January 2019 to: KJet, Main Town Pier, PO Box 459, Queenstown or email [email protected]