Careers at KJet
Live and work for the World’s first commercial Jet boating company.
Established in 1958, and still locally owned and operated, KJet is the original and ultimate Queenstown Jet boating experience.
KJet is all about action, adrenaline and the absolute buzz of Jet boating. We offer a unique and family-friendly activity with 360-degree spins. All the while getting up close with nature along the way.
The company’s drivers and team are some of the most experienced in the industry. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of safety and professionalism. Our aim is to promote tourism as a positive career choice – one of our key mission statements.
If you want to be part of a fun team, love working outdoors and enjoy interacting with people – then we’d love to hear from you.
Jet Boat Driver
– This is an exciting opportunity to become a Jet boat Driver with the
“World’s First Commercial Jet boating Company”
– To succeed in this role you will need to have dedication, fantastic customer relations, be prepared to work long hours in all weather conditions, some mechanical knowledge and a full clean NZ Drivers Licence.
– This is a minimum two year fixed term contract so NZ residents need only apply.
– Training options are available for an immediate start.
– A fit and proper person check and pre-employment drug testing will be part of the interview process for potential candidates.
– If you want to be part of a fun team, respond well to pressure, love working outdoors and enjoy interacting with people then please contact us today for further information.
Please email your CV to KJet before Friday 30 August 2019 to:
Brett Fitzgerald, Operations Manager
Email: [email protected]