Queenstown’s only Underwater Experience
*To help slow the spread of coronavirus, Time Tripper is now closed until further notice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any future bookings with us. Thank you for your patience and stay safe.*
Dinosaurs in Queenstown?
Head under the lake with us and see what Queenstown was like 90 million years ago!
Queenstown’s only underwater experience takes you on a journey through time and legend beginning many millions of years ago.
Your time travel pilot will guide you through the time of the dinosaurs, take you to when New Zealand was formed and fly you deep into the earth when the Southern Alps were created. Ending in present day Queenstown, you then experience adventure activities you can do – all from the comfort of your seat!
You then experience 10-15 minutes of underwater viewing where you can see the famous diving ducks, slinky eels and trout that lie beneath.
Want to add a Jet boat trip to your booking too? We have combo’d this up so you can experience Time Tripper and KJet for a discounted price here!
Time Tripper is also available as a birthday party activity – find out more here.
Save 10% when you book online here.
Want to know more?
- Can the dinosaurs eat me? Our time travel pilot is very skilled and wants to survive as much as anyone!
- Is this ok for kiddies? Absolutely! But for very young ones, we do recommend mum or dad comes along. Dinosaurs can be scary!
- Could I get sucked into a time warp? It hasn’t happened yet. Although one time, a tour guides lunch mysteriously went missing. It’s still unresolved…
- Help, I’m a scaredy-cat! Don’t panic. This might feel like the real deal, but its actually a state-of-the-art virtual experience.
- Does time travel have side effects? Nah…but best count your toes and fingers afterwards.
- Will I learn something? Only if you have eyes and ears – or at least one of those.
- Can you still see the fish? Yes! There’s still opportunity for underwater viewing where you can see the famous slinky eels, diving ducks and trout.
- How often do you blast off? Every 30 minutes from 10am – 5pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- How long is it? The show is 15 minutes, followed by 10-15 minutes of underwater viewing.
- Can I film the experience? We respectfully request that you don’t take any videos of the experience.
- Can I take food and drink? We prefer you don’t take any food and drink into the theater.
- Is it Wheelchair accessible? Unfortunately the Time Tripper experience is not wheelchair accessible as it is 5 meters below the water and accessed by two flights of stairs.
- Haven’t answered your question? Call our dedicated Time Tripper hot-line on (03) 442 8538 or email email@example.com